- 1. Protecting Your Privacy
- 2. Registration
- 3. Cookies
- 4. Data We Collect
- 5. Data We Store
- 6. Data we Use
- 7. Disclosure
1. Protecting Your Privacy
During the registration on the Site, we collect "Personally Identifiable Information", such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
- TRUSTBot will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except for the information you choose to publicly disclose in the complaints, comments, questions, groups (the posts) you submit, with our advertisers or any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- TRUSTBot offers email anonymity & takes up to protect your identity.
- Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
TRUSTBot, or people that submit posts on TRUSTBot, may provide links to third party web sites, which may have different privacy practices than TRUSTBot. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies on these third party web sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every web site you visit.
Registration is required to submit a post through our service or to use other types of functionality that require the service to recognize a user (e.g., personally contacting the site users by sending a message). If you decide to register or sign up for certain services, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as a valid e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. This Personally Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your experience of our service. This information will not be disclosed to any third-party without your explicit consent.
Registered users may choose to receive the notifications or receive other mailings from us regarding our service or the Site. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings as part of the registration process.
You can review and change your Personally Identifiable Information at any time on the My Profile in the My Account section.
4. Data We Collect
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information:
- Postings' content. When you place a post or on the Site, we collect a variety of information related to that post. The public will see any information that you include in your post, and as such, TRUSTBot has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your post. You can always edit your posts by contacting our editors.
- Correspondence. Correspondence between you and the other party initiated through our site, and correspondence to us.
- "Anonymous Information" such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Site that you visit. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
5. Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- All posts' content.
- Messages sent in regard to posts.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete safety.
6. Data We Use
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
TRUSTBot may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of TRUSTBot, its users or the general public.